There are many ways to assist us and support this fabulous event. You can make a direct tax deductible donation to support our Indigenous Beanie Making Program and or become an official sponsor as an individual or as a business to sponsor prizes or workshops. We also welcome businesses to come on board as official partners.
Make a Cash Donation:
- The Alice Springs Beanie Festival is a non-profit organisation that relies on the support of donors, sponsors and government contributions to go ahead each year.
- Donate to support the festival continuing and the sustainability of the Alice Springs Beanie Festival’s remote Indigenous Mukata (beanie) Workshop Program in Central Australia.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- The easiest way to donate is via the Donate button in the right hand column.
- Please contact us if you have yarn, fleece, woolen blankets, crochet hooks or felting supplies you’d like to donate. Donated materials such as this are much needed for our Indigenous Mukata (beanie) Workshops.
Business Sponsorship and Partnerships